This package includes 3 amazing day tours; Chichen Itza Classic tour and the best Eco-Parks in Mexico: Xcaret and Xel-Ha! Come and enjoy 3 fun filled days at an amazing price!
Chichen Itza with its pyramids has been voted one of the 7 Modern Wonders of the World. A must see during your trip in Cancun.
Xcaret is a natural park that treasures the best of the traditions and culture of Mexico, a paradise that combines the natural beauty and cultural wealth of the country and the region.
With Xel-Ha All Inclusive, enjoy the world's most beautiful natural aquarium and all of the attractions within the park, worry-free. Practice snorkel in Xel-Ha's natural inlet and amaze yourself with the incredible marine life. Walk around majestic paths surrounded by vegetation and discover the different colours of the lush jungle. Enter deep into Xel-Ha's paradise and live nature to the fullest.
Chichen Itza Classic Tour:
- The Pyramid of Kukulcan
- The Ball Court
- The Observatory
- Many other important temples
In Xel-Ha Eco-park there are more than 20 activities and attractions.
In Xcaret Eco-Park: you will enjoy and learn about the native Culture, Nature and see many Exhibitions:
- Marine Turtles area
- Fauna of Mexico and Flamingos
- Jaguar Island and Manatee Lagoon
- Spider Monkey Island
- Mayan Archaeological sites
- St Francis of Assis Chapel
- Hacienda henequenera
- Mexican Cemetery & Mayan Village
- Vino de Mexico Wine Cellar
- Butterfly Pavilion & Living Museum of Orchids
- Regional Wildlife & Coral Reef Aquarium
- Mushroom & Breeding Farm.
IMPORTANT: Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is $254 Pesos which is only approximately £10 per Adult. Children between 3-13 years old need to pay only $85Pesos (approx. £3) for the entrance to the archeological sites.
Please click here to view a map of Xcaret Eco Waterpark
Please click here to view a map of Xel-Ha Eco Park
Your Chichen Itza Tour will be booked for you on your chosen date. The other 2 trips within this Combo ticket can be booked for a convenient day of your choice once you are in resort.
When in resort, please do not delay calling our partner to book the necessary in order to avoid disappointment!
- Tours available daily
- Includes Transport by van from Cancun Hotels.
- Pick-ups for Chichen Itza Classic Tour are between 7am and 8am. Tour takes approximately 12 hours.
- Pick-ups for Xcaret & Xel-Ha Eco-Parks in CANCUN are between 7am and 8am. On Sundays we do not pick up from some hotels. Please check when in resort.
- Xcaret drop offs are between 10 and 11pm. Tour takes approximately 14 hours. Xel-Ha drop offs are between 6 and 7pm. Tour takes approximately 12 hours.
- Includes English and Spanish speaking guide and some activities in Xcaret also have commentaries in English and Spanish.
- Some park activities at Xcaretmay not be suitable for people with specific illnesses such as Diabetes or Epilepsy and the park offers advisories where applicable. If you are ever unsureplease ask a representative of the park for more information.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, shoes, bathing suit, biodegradable sunscreen, hat.
- Please take a change of clothing and extra money for optional videos & photos.
- IMPORTANT: Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is $254 Pesos which is only approximately £10 per Adult. Children between 3-13 years old need to pay only $85Pesos (approx. £3) for the entrance to the archeological sites.
- The use of snorkel equipment in both Xcaret and Xel-ha requires a $25 refundable deposit per person payable by Credit Card. Baby stroller & wheelchair also available at additonal price payable locally.
- Xel-Ha Tour includessnacks andbreakfast buffet with cakes, fruit, yoghurt and juices between 9.30 and 11.30am. Also includes public open bar.
- Clients with disabilities might not be able to participate in all activities in Xcaret & Xel-Ha Eco-parks.
- Child rates only applicable for children aged 5-12 who are under 55 inches tall (1.40m).
- Only biodegradable sunblock is permitted. Your sunscreen must be clearly marked as PABA Free, Oil-Free, and Biodegradable.
- Please print multiple vouchers to ensure you have a voucher for each experience!
- Please note that during Summer time (usually from beginning of April until the end of October) the schedule will be amended by 1 hour: Departure and return time will be 1 hour earlier.