This is a Salzburg City Tour showing you all the best places this city has to offer and more, including Hellbrunn Palace and it also includes free admission to Mozart’s Residence which is now an interactive museum.
You will be taken to the Schloß Mirabell, along the Schwarzstraße, the Marionetten and Landes Theatres, across the Staatsbrücke from which we continue to Mozart's Birthplace. Then onto the Gstättentor and Horse's Pond, the University, Festival Halls, St. Peter, the famous Dom Cathedral, the Mozartsteg, Alpenstraße, Schloß Hellbrunn, Morzg, Schloß Frohnburg and via the Nonntal onto Schloß Leopoldskron. From there we go to Theatergasse ending up at Mozart's Residence.
- Departure time: 09:00hrs. There are other departure times available but unless you inform us of your preference prior we will book you in at 09.00hrs. (Other times are:10:45 /11:45/13:45/14:45h)
- Total duration approximately 2.5 hours 1.5 h (bus tour) + 1 h (Mozart Residence).
- Meeting Point: Bus-Terminal Mirabellplatz at St. Andrä Kirche. Please arrive at least 15 mins before the tour start time.
- IMPORTANT INFO: Please note that we cannot provide pick up services due to government restrictions within Salzburg city – nevertheless the meeting point is located centrally and within walking distance (10-15min) for almost all hotels in Salzburg City.
- An English speaking guide will accompany you on this tour.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing and adequate footwear.
- This tour is not suitable for people with mobility problems or wheelchair users.