THIS DOLPHIN EXPERIENCE IS SUITABLE FOR PASSENGERS STAYING IN CANCUN ONLY.
A program for all ages: to learn and have fun! The Dolphin Encounter Program is the ideal program for families traveling in Cancun.
You and your children will be able to enjoy safe and fun activities that we have especially designed for all ages. Whether you’re 1 or 80, you can enjoy the dolphins from a platform even if you’re not comfortable swimming. Our friendly dolphin will offer you a handshake, a kiss, and a hug.
Our dolphin will be excited to share with you his tricks, his games, and even his singing. You will also have a chance to pet him in the place the dolphins call home: Cancun, Mexico. After your encounter, enjoy our beach club, located in a natural environment in the beautiful Isla Mujeres.
Children 1-5 years old go free of charge. Please note the below policies:
- Minimum age for participation: 1 year old.
- Children 1-7 years or less than 1.20m tall must be accompanied by 1 paying adult. 1 Paying adult per child.
- Children 8+ years old or more than 1.20m tall can do the swim on their own.
Please note that Hotel pick-up is NOT included. You are to make your own way to the Pier at KM. 5 Playa Langosta (located at the start of the Cancun Hotel Zone). This is where your Boat departs to Isla Mujeres. For more information on this route, please click here.
- $10.00 Dock Fee is not inclusive and payable locally.
- The itinerary and inclusions of any ticket which features animals is subject to change without notice. We cannot offer any refunds when any such changes are made as these are beyond our control.
- Schedules: You will be booked in for any time that is available and times can vary especially during busy periods (Specific time will be confirmed in resort).
- Tour duration approximately 1 hour
- Departure: Check – in at KM. 5 Playa Langosta, Cancun Hotel Zone. There are 2 ferry services at 9am and 11am, please ensure you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
- English & Spanish speaking guide/ dolphin trainer included.
- Buffet Lunch and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
- Please wear your swimsuit, comfortable clothes, sun protection and biodegradable sunscreen.
- It is important to arrive at least 30 minutes before your program.
- Please note: $10.00 Dock Fee is not inclusive and payable locally.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women over 5 months are not allowed in any of our aquatic activities. Pregnant women with less than 5 months can participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed a relevant form.