A Jeep safari is a whole day of fun and sightseeing rolled into one off-road adventure!
You'll experience and see Turkish village life, mosques and picturesque panoramas before enjoying lunch on the Dimçayi River. You'll even have time to do a spot of swimming after if the mood takes you!
On this Jeep safari, you'll also wind your way on a marvellous adrenalin filled voyage towards The Taurus Mountain, taking you through exciting routes of narrow and unsurfaced roads so you get to discover the real beauty of Turkey!
- 08:30 - 09:30: Pick up from Hotel/Apartment.
- 10:05 - 11:05: Arrive at meeting point, brief introduction & then you head off together along the scenic roads of the Taurus Mts.
- 11:05 - 12:05: Head up the mountains till above 400m from sea level. Here we stop & take in the wonderful panorama of Alanya & take some photos.
- 12:05 - 12:30: Visiting Old Mosque.
- 12:30 - 13:05: Introduction to Turkish village life & entertainment.
- 13:05 - 15:05: around 14:00 Lunch is served on the Dimcayi River. 2 hours of free time to swim, relax or take a few photos.
- 15:05 - 16:05: Visiting Dimcayi river dam and Dim Cave.
- 17:05 - 18:05: Drop Off to Hotel/Apartment
Please note: Occasionally actual days of operation are subject to change. If this is the case we will endeavour to book a day as close as possible to your original preferred day. Should this not be acceptable a full refund will be made.
- This Excursion is available from 4 resorts. Alanya, Avsallar, Konakli and Mahmutlar.
- Tour cannot be confirmed if pick up is requested outside of these areas.
- Excursion Runs daily.
- Duration: All Day.
- Includes: Transfers, Guide, Lunch.
- Excludes: Drinks, extras and Dim Cave Entry (€5)
- Pick up Time: 08:30 - 09:30 and drop of time - 17:05 - 18:05.