You will be amazed visiting the busiest inland town of Loule, where you can stroll around the narrow streets and visit the Medieval Castle and city wall as well as of course a typical Portugese Country Market.
Buy fresh fish, fruits and vegetables from the locals and experience the hustle and bustle of what this town has to offer.
You will see local craftsmen, coppersmiths, basket makers and even harness makers! A wonderful town which gives you a touch of real life in the Algarve.
- Trip runs on SaturdaysONLY and will take approximately half a day.
- Pick up point and time will be confirmed to you once you’ve made your booking. However, pick up point is normally outside of your hotel reception.
- Western Area: Pick up for clients staying in the following resorts; Praia da Luz, Lagos, Meia Praia, Alvor, Praia da Rocha, Portimao, Carvoeiro, Armacao de Pera, Albufeira (Salgados, Praia de Gale, Praia da Oura, Montechoro, Balaia, Olhos d'agua, Acoteias), Vilamoura and Quarteira.
- Please note that to enter religious buildings shoulders and knees should be covered.
- Children 0-2 years go free of charge.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.