In the heart of Protaras, a spectacular show awaits you and your family for an unforgettable night out. The show takes place in an expanse of 2.000 sq. metres in the heart of Protaras in the famous Magic Dancing Waters Centre.
You will love this magical night show; the music, the water, the lava, the laser, the fire and smoke comprise a unique and spectacular experience only at Magic Dancing Waters. Experience an imaginative performance and be surprised and impressed watching the water dancing to the rhythm of the music, whirling up to 12 metres high or making amazing pirouettes..
With an impressive technical support the crew of the Magic Dancing Waters are proud to be a part of the biggest system in the world: 19.400 nozzles, 480 spot lights, 162 powerful water pumps, 4 gear motors, 4 state of the art computer systems, 5 smoke systems, 2 fire systems, 2 full colour laser systems.
Truly a spectacular Show - one not to be missed!
• Food and Drink
• At 19h30 the Gates to the Magic Dancing Waters Open.
• Age Restrictions and Pricing: Adult: +12 years old / Child: from 2 to 11 years old / Infant: under 2 years old
• Buffet dinner from 19h30
• 21h00. Your reservation is valid until 20h00 on the day of the show
• The show starts at 21h00 and lasts until 22h00. During the show all lights are switched off
• Please note that if seating in Rows 1 & 2, in windy days there is a chance of getting wet. We advise families with small children to seat in rows 3, 4, 5 &6.
• Not recommended to people who have epileptic symptoms due to the presence of high luminosity and large number of light units.
• All indicated times are approximate and subject to change.
• Activity is subject to change due to weather conditions.