On this tour you will experience the natural components of aJurassic landscapein the Ojcow National Park.
Driving along a winding road, we pass breathtaking Jurassic rock formations such as the "Cracovian Gate" and the "Club of Hercules" - the unbelievable limestonecolumn, which seems to be placedupside down.
You will see the ruins ofOjcow Castle, the "littlechurch on the water" and one of Poland's masterpieces of Renaissance palace architecture - thePieskowa Skala Castle.
Here you can see virtually all of the natural components of a Jurassic landscape,on the route along the tourist "Eagles' Nests Trail".
You will also visit the three-storeyed courtyard and the castle which houses a branch of the Wawel State Art Collection.
The tour terminates in Krakow centre.
Please note: This Tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers for it to operate.
Please note: Due to construction work taking place around Krakow, morning departures may be subject to delays in traffic. Work is scheduled to be complete by April 2018.
Tour operates from April - Octoberon Wednesdays Only.
Tour Duration: 4hrs.
Meeting Point: Sheraton Hotel, Powisle Street 7, Krakow, at the main entrance of the hotel.
Starting Time: Approximately 9:10am.
Finishing Time: Approximately 1:10pm.
Pick up at the following hotels, times will be confirmed in resort: (Please note that hotel pick ups will take place from 8am to 9:10am and you will need to call the resort office to confirm your pick up point & time.)
- Sympozjum, Best Western Premier, Best Western Efekt Express, Best Western Galicya, Hotel Conrad, Hotel Crown Piast, Demel Hotel, Elektor, Fortuna Bis Hotel, Hilton Garden Inn, Chopin, Novotel City West, Orient Hotel, Park Inn, Petrus, Sympozjum, Qubus and Wentzl.
- 2 Matejki Square, 7 Szczepanski Square and Galaxy Hotel.
- Alexander I Hotel, Andel's Hotel andEster Hotel.
- Globus Hotel, Logos Hotel and Wyspianski Hotel.
- Holiday Inn, Novotel Centrum, Ibis Centrum andQueen Boutique Hotel.
- Royal Hotel, Radisson Blu & Sheraton - Departure point and start point of the tour.
- Cracovian Gate and Club of Hercules.
- Ruins of Ojcow Castle and the Little Church on the Water.
- Pieskowa Skala Castle.
- Wawel State Art Colletion.
- Abus for collecting guests from bus stops.
- Minibus for the sightseeing.
- English speaking live guide.
We suggest that you wear comfortable dress and shoes as this tour operates in all weather conditions.
This tour is not suitable for people who have problems with walking and wheelchair users.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.