Go behind the scenes at over 40 locations from your favourite super-powered TV shows and movies on this one-of-a-kind tour!
- Visit the heart of New York City featured in Captain America: The First Avenger and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- Step into Clark Kent’s shoes at the Daily Planet.
- Relive the Battle of New York along Park Avenue fromAvengers Assemble.
- Go to the New York Stock Exchange where Batman fights Bane in The Dark Knight Rises.
- See the Statue of Liberty - featured in X-Men and Superman: The Movie.
- See the spot in Midtown Manhattan where Captain America first realised he is in the present day.
- Take a peek at the Chrysler Building where Thor summons the power of Mjolnir in Avengers Assemble.
- Drive along Park Avenue, where Doctor Strange battles Kaecilius in the mind-bending Doctor Strange.
- Take a photo in front of the Flatiron building and Madison Square Park, home to the Daily Bugle in the Spider-Man movies.
- Tour Operates: Fridays and Saturdays only. Please note there may be extra dates available, please check the calendar for the most up to date operating days.
- Tour departs at 12pm.
- Departure point: Inside Midtown Comics, 200 West 40th Street between 7th & 8th Avenues.
- Duration: Approx. 3 hours
- Tour ends at Battery Park.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.