Pamukkale means "cotton castle" in Turkish, and is a natural site in Denizli Province in south-western Turkey.
The city contains hot springs and travertine, terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water. The ancient city of Hierapolis was also built on top of the "white castle".
- Pick up about 4:00am
- Breakfast in Korkuteli (not inclusive)
- Visit to glass factory (30 min)
- Visit to vine and textile factories shop
- Lunch (not inclusive)
- Red water swimming pool (not inclusive)
- Pamukkale, and Hieropolis (about 3 hours); Cleopatra pool (not inclusive)
- Dinner (inclusive)
- Break on the way (15 min)
- About 23:00 hotel
Please note: Occasionally actual days of operation are subject to change. If this is the case we will endeavour to book a day as close as possible to your original preferred day. Should this not be acceptable a full refund will be made.
- This excursion is available from 2 resorts. Alanya and Konakli.
- Tour cannot be confirmed if pick up is requested outside of these areas.
- Excursion runs on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
- Duration: All Day.
- Includes: Transfers, Guide, Dinner and Entry Fee.
- Pick up Time: 04:05 - 05:05 - drop of time - 23:05 - 00:05.