Pamukkale means "cotton castle" in Turkish, and is a natural site in Denizli Province in south-western Turkey.
The city contains hot springs and travertine, terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water. The ancient city of Hierapolis was also built on top of the white castle.
- 05:30 - 06:30:Pick-Up from Hotel/Apartment
- 09:05 - 09:30: Breakfast in Korkuteli (not included)
- 11:05 - 11:15: Break
- 12:05 - 12:30: Denizli
- 12:30 - 13:05: Visit to Onyx shop
- 13:05 - 14:05: Lunch (not included)
- 14:05 - 17:05: Pamukkale & Hierapolis
- 17:05 - 18:05: Cleopatras Pool (not included)
- 18:05 - 19:05: Hotel Registration
- 19:05 - 20:30: Dinner
- 07:30 - 08:30: Breakfast
- 09:05 - 10:05: Visit to Mosque
- 10:05 - 11:05: Visit to Carpet Factory
- 12:05 - 13:05: Lunch (not included)
- 14:05 - 15:05: Visit to Jewellery Shop
- 18:05 - 19:05: Drop-Off to Hotel/Apartment
Please note: Occasionally actual days of operation are subject to change. If this is the case we will endeavour to book a day as close as possible to your original preferred day. Should this not be acceptable a full refund will be made.
- This excursion is available from 5 resorts. Alanya, Avsallar, Konakli, Mahmutlar and Okurcalar.
- Tour cannot be confirmed if pick up is requested outside of these areas.
- Excursion runs on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Duration: 2 days.
- Includes: Transfers, Guide, Dinner, Hotel, Breakfast and Entry Fees.
- Pick up Time: 05:30 - 06:30 - drop of time - 18:05 - 19:05 (2nd day).