Enjoy the only tour that visits both Napa and Sonoma Valley – a paradise for wine lovers and gourmets!
You will arrive in Muir Woods before the crowds which will maximise your time in the park. Muir Woods is home to some of the oldest and tallest trees in the world. Enjoy California’s native coastal flora and fauna: Ferns, oak trees, clover, squirrels and an occasional deer can be spotted.
After a short drive you’ll spend a relaxing afternoon tasting different wines in California’s renowned wine country. The tour includes three wine tasting sessions. The wineries differ from boutique and family-owned to large and grand, but all offer a variety of local wines and a personalized experience.
Moreover the tour stops at the Historic Sonoma Plaza where you can grab a bite to eat (lunch or food is not included). Depending on availability you can enjoy a sparkling wine tasting session and a winery walking tour.
On the journey back to San Francisco we’ll make one last stop at a scenic look-out point with sweeping views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Francisco bay and city skyline, Alcatraz, and the Bay Bridge.
This tour is available daily, all year round.
- Roundtrip transfer from San Francisco Downtown or Fisherman’s Wharf hotels.
- Wine tasting sessions at 3 different wineries.
- All wine tasting fees.
- Visit to both Sonoma and Napa Valley.
- 3-course Gourmet Food and Wine pairing.
- Scenic Golden Gate Bridge photo stop.
To view menu, please click here
- Drinks other than the wine during the tasting sessions.
- Lunch for Children is not included and will need to be paid locally.
- $10 pp. park entrance fee to Muir Woods.
Departure time: Depending on the location of your hotel you will be picked up between 7am-8am. You will be back at your hotel at approximately 6pm-7.30pm.
Duration: Approximately 10 hours.
- This tour is not suitable for the less mobile or those who have difficulty walking.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.