SeaVenture is a once-in-a-lifetime, undersea experience available for an additional fee to the Discovery Cove packages available.
Those looking for an even more exhilarating adventure can take part in The Grand Reef’s innovative experience, SeaVenture, an underwater walking tour. Wearing dive helmets, guests find up-close excitement around every corner, each step yielding a new discovery. They’ll come across lionfish and sharks (safely behind massive panoramic windows), one-on-one touches with unique animals and schools of fish and gentle rays swimming by.
This unique program is about an hour long for groups of up to eight people per excursion. This duration allows time for briefing and preparation. Your interaction time will be allocated on the day.
Please note that this programme DOES NOT include admission to Discovery Cove, and a Discovery Cove package will be required in addition to the purchase of this special experience. All are subject to availability due to limited inventory available on a daily basis.
© 2016 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
- Cannot have respiratory problems such as asthma.
- Cannot be pregnant.
- No heart, back or neck problems.
- No anxiety or phobias such as claustrophobia.
- No history of heart conditions.
- Helmet weighs 15lbs in the water and 72lbs outside the water.
- Dive is approximately 20 minutes underwater.
- SeaVenture can only be booked if the Discovery Cove package was also booked through your company. It cannot be booked on its own without a package.
- Park admission is not included and a Discovery Cove package is required.
- SeaVenture is subject to availability.
- The program is about an hour long for groups of up to eight people per excursion. This duration allows time for briefing and preparation.
- Interaction time is allocated on the day – guest will be advised of their interaction time at check-in.
- Guest must be at least 10 years of age (guests under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying supervising companion).
- Photos and videos are not included in the price and can be purchased separately.
- Must wear a short wetsuit for the interaction.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Must have 2 hours minimum before/after dolphin interaction. Customer to check this at reception.
- Can wear glasses/contact lenses during the dive. Sunglasses are not permitted.
- Guest should not consume alcoholic beverages for at least 12 hours prior to experiencing SeaVenture.
- Guest should not fly within four hours of participating.
- Underwater walking experience
- Duration: 1 hour
- PLEASE NOTE: This programme DOES NOT include admission to Discovery Cove, and a Discovery Cove package will be required in addition to the purchase of this special experience.