A new species of fear has arrived in California in the form of the ground-breaking coasters now available to ride at Six Flags Magic Mountain!
A day out in Magic Mountain will leave you buzzing from the non-stop exhilarating rides that are on offer.
The park boasts the world’s tallest, fastest and longest flying roller coaster - Tatsu - the perfect complement to Magic Mountain’s world-class coaster collection. You don’t need to fight over the rides here - there are plenty to go around!
Scream, a ride that is aptly named, sends you racing at intense speeds whilst strapped in a ‘flying chair’ and Superman the Escape uses state-of-the-art electromagnetic motors to blast you out of the Superman's Fortress of Solitude, accelerating from 0-100mph in 7 seconds before shooting straight up a 41 storey tower, only to come hurtling back down again!
The little ones are not forgotten here, with many smaller versions of the popular rides and interactive wonderlands like Bugs Bunny World and Daffy’s Adventure Tours - fun zones filled with thousands of foam balls for throwing, zooming down multiple slides and jumping in a Tweety cage whilst being careful to watch out for Sylvester!
If you are in the area this park is a definite must-visit and even if you aren’t, then the action packed Mountain is unquestionably worth the detour!
X2 is now open, so you can once again experience this innovative coaster!
Load into a 360-degree rotating seat with nothing above or below you, and prepare for an unexpected adventure. Your seat will pivot independently, flipping you head over heels, forward and backward, head-first and face-down through 3,600 feet of steep twists and turns at 76 mph. State-of-the-art visual, audio, and sensory effects also intensify your ride.
Opening Spring 2017 - Justice League: Battle for Metropolis!
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets purchased will only be valid during the year of purchase! (expiry in December)!
From January until the end of March the park is only open at weekends.
The Park's operating hours are always subject to change without notice. Please enquire locally for the most up to date information.
For the Thrill Seekers!
- JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metroplis! This multi-sensory 4 minute game experience allows you to be come a part of the Justice League Reserve Team as you battle alongside iconic Superheroes; Batman, Superman and Wonderwoman. Save the city from Lex Luthor, The Joker and Harley Quinn!
- SUPERMAN: Escape from Krypton - SUPERMAN The Escape flies again as SUPERMAN: Escape from Krypton, taking the record-breaking 100-mph-in-seven-seconds feature and elevating it to the next level of extreme by reversing the direction of the vehicles and sending riders backwards!
- Dare to take on APOCALYPSE at Six Flags Magic Mountain? Get ready to ride a wooden coaster like no other. Once you experience the full assault of sight and speed, you’ll think you just stepped into a post-apocalyptic world.
- Experience the sensation of flying forwards and then backwards on Déjà Vu!
- Try skydiving — without a parachute — on Dive Devil as you drop 15 stories at 60 mph!
- Hold onto your hat (and stomach) as you climb 26 stories, then race down at 85 mph on one of the fastest coasters around, Goliath!
- The thrills are awesome, but you won’t see them coming till it’s too late on Ninja—the black belt of all steel coasters!
- 'Scream' with delight as our unique floorless train design lets you soar through the air at 65 mph.
- Get ready to fly at the speed of fear. Soar on the tallest, fastest and longest flying coaster on Earth as you experience Tatsu!
- PLUS MANY, MANY MORE!
For the Family!
- Here’s a blast for the whole family as you experience the Canon Blaster! Enjoy a thrilling roller coaster designed for you and the little ones.
- Ready to test your driving skills? Rev your engines for this high-speed road race on Cyclone 500!
- Ready to bring back the good old days? Enjoy a nostalgic ride on the Grand Carousel!
- Whoosh into Jet Stream for a scenic adventure with a splashy 6 story plunge finale.
- Roar with delight as you rush through Western America’s first man-made white-water river.
- Twirl, twist, gyrate, whirl, spin and rotate. Things get kind of scrambled when you’re on the SCRAMBLER.
For the Kids!
- Take in the breathtaking view and have a bundle of laughs on ELMER’S Weather Balloons - a fun, twisty-turny hot-air balloon adventure!
- Pick your favorite horse and enjoy a gentle ride on Merrie Melodies Carousel.
- Spin along and enjoy the chase as PEPE pursues the love of his life in a twirling, whirling tea cup as you experience PEPE LE PEW’S Tea Party!
- Bounce on over to SYLVESTER’S Pounce and Bounce ride that will tickle your little one’s funny bone and wake up your inner child in just one—ok, maybe two—bounces.
- Dive into a fun zone filled with all kinds of slides, and thousands of foam balls for throwing, catapulting, and blasting as you arrive at The LOONEY TUNES Lodge!
- Jump in a TWEETY cage and watch out for SYLVESTER in this classic BUGS BUNNY WORLD attraction!
Fright Fest has now landed at Magic Mountain!
With 7 Scares Zones including walk-around charactersand 2 stage shows there is so much to see and do.
For the braver souls you can also go in to one of the Mazes but don't forget to purchase your Maze Pass in resort! These cost approx. $15 - $20 pp.
Fright Fest Dates and Opening Times:
- 30th September 2016 - 10:30am - 1am.
- 1st October 2016 - 10:30am - 1am.
- 2nd October 2016 - 10:30am - 11pm.
- 7th - 8th October 2016 - 10:30am - 1am.
- 9th October 2016 - 10:30am - 11pm.
- 14th - 15th October 2016 - 10:30am - 1am.
- 16th October 2016 - 10:30am - 11pm.
- 21st - 22nd October 2016 - 10:30am - 1am.
- 23rd October 2016 - 10:30am - 11pm.
- 28th - 29th October 2016 - 10:30am - 1am.
- 30th October 2016 - 10:30am - 11pm.
- Entry to Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Park opens 10am, closing times vary
- Please note the ticket you purchase is ONLY valid in the year you stipulate in your departure date.
Please note the child ages mentioned are purely a guesstimate as the park stipulates a child is classed as anyone under 48" tall. If your child is over that height you will be required to pay the adult fare to gain entry.
Proof of ID must be presented when redeeming this voucher.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets purchased will only be valid throughout the year of purchase! (expiry 31st December)!