Our 1-day Yosemite National Park is a great way to get the most out of your time in Yosemite as it maximises the time spent by starting early, travelling efficiently in a smaller group and spending more time in the Park overall!
ThisTour is the only ticket available which spends at least 5 hours in Yosemite National Park!
By only allowing a small number of guests on each tour, it is also the most efficient giving you a better chance of learning about the park and enjoying its breath-taking landscapes.
In the Yosemite Valley this tour generally stops to seeEl Capitan, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, Bridalveil Falls andInspiration Point (aka Tunnel View.)
Unlike most tours, it will also take you to a higher altitude and a lesser travelled part of Yosemite National Park. Here you will hike in the Evergreen Forest, this will give you the unique opportunity to see a grove of Giant Sequoia trees, the world's largest living things.
The Giant Sequoias hike is dependent on snow levels and trail conditions, especially during October through to May. In instances where this part of the tour is not possible, more time will be allocated to other sights. (No refunds can be offered if we cannot take you on this hike.)
Californian Law requires allchildren under the agesof EIGHT (8) to have a car safety seat on the Yosemite Tour. It will bethe responsibility of the PARENT to bring this. Failure to provide a safety seat for your child will result in the forfeit of that seat and no refundcan be given. Children under the age of EIGHT (8) who are taller than 4`9” may use a seat belt and do not need a safety seat.
This ticket includes one day entrance with hotel transfers to Yosemite National park.
- This tour runs daily all year round
- Hotel collection is from most hotels located in the Downtown &Fisherman`s Wharf areas and 7-Eleven Store (next to theLivermore Extended Stay America Hotel). If your hotel is not on the list we will offer you the nearest location.
- Collection times are approximately 6am-7am and returns to your hotel are approximately 9.30pm-10pm. Times depend on hotel locations.
- The Tree hike is dependent on snow levels and trail conditions, especially during October through to May. When this part of the tour is not possible, more time will be allocated to other sights.
- Shoes or boots with rubber soles and grips are highly recommended as much of this tour is by foot. In winterwe recommendyou wear layered warm clothing.
- Meals and beverages are not included in this tour; however there are stops where food and drink can be purchased at a cost.
- ALL children under the agesof EIGHT (8) must have a car safety seat on the Tour. It will bethe responsibility of the PARENT to bring or book this. Failure to provide a safety seat for your child will result in the forfeit of that seat and no refundcan be given. Children under the age of EIGHT (8) who are taller than 4`9” may use a seat belt and do not need a safety seat. (Local Seat rental companies such as Baby’s Away may be able to assist you and prices are approximately £6 – 10 per child seat. For more information please call us.)
- Some parts of the Yosemite tour might require some level of physical health. The Tree Hike includes 1 mile paved trail with 400ft incline. This tour is not suitable for the less mobile or those who have difficulty walking.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.