This overnight experience in Yosemite National Park is a truly beautiful experience that lets you explore the Park as well as absorb the natural surroundings and atmosphere.
We offer 3 types of overnight accommodation here, either Inside the Park or one8 miles outside the Park.
You get picked up from your San Francisco hotel in the morning of your first day and transferred to Yosemite. Your first half of your guided tour will happen on arrival in the Park after which you will be dropped off (after lunch time) in Yosemite for your overnight stay.
You will be responsible for making your own way to the accommodation you choose to book - but our helpful guide can assist and answer any questions you may have.
You will then spend the rest of this first day at leisure to perhaps explore the Park or relax at your hotel. You will meet the tour guide again on your departure day. You will be collected from the samelocation where you were dropped offfor your second part of your guided tour before leaving the park and your return to San Francisco.
YOSEMITE VALLEY LODGE
- Located inside Yosemite National Park, this superb lodge option will allow you to visit Yosemite National Park with all the modern conveniences, including phone, TV, and wireless internet!
- This 250 room hotel, Yosemite ValleyLodge, is the closest Yosemite accommodation – you can not get any closer than this! Guests staying here will be dropped off here after lunch on Day 1.
- Yosemite Falls, North America’s tallest waterfall, is only minutes away, and the rest of the Valley’s sights are just a short FREE shuttle ride away.
- Several restaurants, 2 gift shops, a bar, an outdoor pool, and bike rentals are right outside your room door. And Yosemite Village has even more attractions just a short FREE shuttle ride away.
- Thisoption is perfect for Yosemite National Park visitors seeking comfort after an exciting day in Yosemite Valley and those wanting to spend the most time on their feet with their eyes and ears open.
- Departure/pick-up time: Pick-ups are approximately between 6am-6.45am.
- Drop-off on day 2: The tour ends approximately between 6.30pm-8pm, you will be dropped off at your San Francisco hotel.
- Overnight guest customers are allowed up to 2 items (1 Personal Item + 1 Carry on) to travel free of charge. These items must be within the size dimensions of 24” x 16” x 10”. Each item which is over the two items allowed, or not within the dimensions stated will incur a cost of $25 per item.
- Overnight guests MUST contact the tour at least 48hr in advance to inform about oversized or additional luggage. Failure to do so may result in the items not allowed on the tour.
- ALL children under the agesof EIGHT (8) must have a car safety seat on the Tour. It will bethe responsibility of the PARENT to bring or book this. Failure to provide a safety seat for your child will result in the forfeit of that seat and no refundcan be given. Children under the age of EIGHT (8) who are taller than 4`9” may use a seat belt and do not need a safety seat. (Local Seat rental companies such as Baby’s Away may be able to assist you and prices are approximately £6 – 10 per child seat. For more information please call us.)
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information. Please note, tours are always on a request basis, subject to hotel availability.