The OMNIA Vatican and Rome Card is made up of four different parts:
- OMNIA Vatican and Rome card for Vatican City sights & tours as well as the hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- Roma Pass for over 30 historic attractions, plus a travelcard for Rome’s public transport network
- A detailed guidebook
- Map of the city
The OMNIA Vatican & Rome Card is a sightseeing pass that gives holder free entry to top attractions in Rome and the Vatican City as well as a Fast Track Entry, a hop-on-hop-off bus tour, free guidebook and travelcard. Tailor-made for visitors to the city, tourists can save both time and money during their time in Rome.
For a full list of attractions included within The Omnia Vatican & Rome Passclick here
- FREE entry to Vatican City Museums & Sights - Show your OMNIA Vatican & Rome Card for free entry to Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
- FREE entry to Rome Attractions - Choose 2 of the 6 most popular attractions in Rome including The Coliseum, Palatine Hill & Roman Forum
- Fast Track Entry at the busiest attractions - Save over 4 hours by skipping the lines at popular attractions such as St Peter’s Basilica and Sistine Chapel
- FREE Sightseeing Bus Tour of Rome - Every OMNIA Vatican & Rome Card comes with a hop-on-hop-off bus tour ticket
- FREE Travelcard for Rome - Get unlimited travel on public transport system including Metro trains and buses
- Discount entry at 30+ Sights - Show your OMNIA Card for discount entry at 30+ other Rome attractions
IMPORTANT:Group requests of 9 or more people cannot be accommodated due to attraction restrictions.Most museums are generally closed on MONDAYS with the exception of the Colosseum and the Baths of Caracalla. We advise you to check in advance. Due to demand, entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel is subject to availability during peak times.
Availability: Daily year-round, individual attraction opening dates apply, please see individual websites for specific closures.
Duration: Your Pass is valid for 3 consecutive calendar days.
REDEMPTION CENTRE + OPENING TIMES:
- O.R.P. Collection Desk - Piazza Pio XII, 9 (St Peter's Basilica): Metro: Ottaviano (Line A) - walk down Via Ottaviano and Via di'Porta Angelica into St Peter's Square. OR Hop-on Hop-off Bus Stop: St Peter's. The ORP office is in the back left hand corner of the square. Opening Times: Monday to Saturday 9am-4pm; Sunday & Vatican Holidays: 9am-1pm.
- O.R.P. Collection Desk - Piazza di Porta S.Giovanni, (St John in the Lateran Basilica) - inside the Basilica on the right: Metro: San Giovanni (Line A) OR Hop-on Hop-off Bus Stop: San Giovanni / St John in the Lateran. The ORP office is inside the Basilica of St John on the right side after the police control. Opening Times: Monday to Saturday 9am-4pm; Sunday & Vatican Holidays: 9am-1pm.
- O.R.P. Collection Desk - Largo Argentina, Via dei Cestari 21 (Pantheon): Opening Times: Monday to Saturday 10am-4pm; Sunday & Vatican Holidays: 10am-1pm.
- O.R.P. - Piazzale San Paolo, 1 (St Paul's Basilica Outside the Walls): Opening Times: Monday to Sunday 10am-4pm.
Please Note: The Omnia Vatican + Rome Pass will only be accepted for parties of 9 people or less at a time. Opening hours of redemption centres may occasionally change. Please check the website before travel to get the most up to date opening hours. Due to demand, entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel is subject to availability during peak times. For all enquiries regarding your pass whilst in resort please contact the pass office directly on 00 44 (0) 20 7293 0972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. OMNIA pass holders have unlimited access to the hop on hop off Roma Cristiana Bus service throughout the 3-day validity of their pass. Appropriate clothing is required for visitors who intend to visit churches and/or basilicas. It is mandatory to have shoulders and legs covered. The OMNIA Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.