Choosefrom three amazing animalexperiences where you get to handle the exotic inhabitants of Wild Florida Wildlife Parkand combineit with a greatAirboat adventure.
Explore the beautiful wildlife park full of zebras, watusi, deer, emus, wild boars, lemurs, sloths, monster alligators and many others. Visit the tropical aviary, full of colourful birds in all shapes and sizes, admire and partake in hands-on alligator demonstrations, browse the gift shop and discover a 500 ft. sightseeing dock. Stroll along the Hawk Swamp boardwalk which guides you through a pristine Florida cypress swamp ecosystem. With over 100 native and exotic animals, birds and alligators, Wild Florida Wildlife Park is an adventure for the whole family!
The ultimate experience for all those aspiring veterinarians that want to see up-close what a day in Wild Florida Wildlife Park is like. You don’t only get to watch but will be in the middle of all the animal action. In a safe environment, of course.
- 2 hour Animal Encounter with different inhabitants of the Wildlife Park, during which you work together with the animal keeper team, prepare animal diets and get a chance to stroke and handle them.
- 1 hour airboat ride through the Central Florida Everglades.
- 1 Day Wildlife Park admission (including Tropical Bird Aviary, scenic dock and swamp walk
- PRIVATE Live Alligator Handling Demonstration and the chance to hold and take pictures with a real alligator! You also receive a FREE 4x6 gator handling photo as a memory. A bag with gator food is also included.
- Barbecue Lunch from the Chomp House Grill - great for all carnivores, but at least one vegetarian option is always available.
- Your ticket is ‘Open dated’ which means it can be used at a time suitable to you. However you must use the voucher within 21 days of the "Ticket Date" that you choose when booking.
- Upon arrival in Orlando you will need to call the supplier and arrange a date and time for your experience. Reservations are possible on Mondays through Saturdays.
- Please allow plenty of time when callingthe supplierin order to avoid disappointment. Especially during peak summer months you will need to call them at least 2 days in advance of the date you wish to enjoy your experience.