The Mayan Riviera hosts an incredible natural aquatic theme park created by the Mayan gods themselves - Xel-Ha. This special place gathers all the best features of the Mexican Caribbean in one place.
At Xel-Ha, you can enjoy the crystal clear waters of a spectacular natural aquarium, swim in creeks and lagoons, visit natural wells and ancient caves which are fed by underground rivers flowing out to the beautiful Caribbean Sea.
Explore the underwater world by snorkel and come face to face with exotic underwater flora and fauna including curious rays and schools of angel fish. Other (optional - not included in price) activities include cliff diving, rope swing diving, rope bridge walking, bicycling, kayaking, swimming with the dolphins, underwater breathing bubble, scuba diving and much more!
Take an Eco-Tour, included with admission (subject to availability). Walk through the Caribbean jungle, across a hanging bridge and through the natural habitat of the Loro Fish. Then, with your guide, you'll explore a Mayan cave and learn about the importance of Xel-Ha which once served as a commercial port. You’ll also visit two underwater grotto's - Aventura Cenote and Cenote Paraiso. If you’re feeling adventurous, head to “brave stone” for an exciting challenge.
You will also visit:
You will leave Xel-Ha when the park closes at 5:00pm, arriving back at the first hotel in Cancun by 6:30pm.
- All Inclusive admission to Xel-Ha including: food, snacks, soft drinks, ice cream, beer, national alcoholic beverages (Pina Coladas, Strawberry Daiquiris, Margaritas, etc), towel use, inner tube use and locker/snorkel equipment rental.
- Snacks andbreakfast buffet with cakes, fruit, yoghurt and juices between 9.30 and 11.30am. Public open bar included.
- Round-trip transfer.
- Eco-Tour (Subject to Availability).
- Fastpass Admission.
Duration: Approximately11 hours.
- Hotel pickups occur from 7:00-7:30am. Please be ready in your hotel lobby at 7:00am.
- Round-trip transportation available from all major Cancun Hotels in the hotel zone, Moon Palace and Sun Palace. (Return drop-off service not available for Courtyard by Marriott or Secrets Excellence Playa Mujeres.)
- $25 $ cash deposit required for rental of snorkel equipment (returned upon return of equipment).
- Only biodegradable sunblock is permitted. Your sunscreen must be clearly marked as PABA Free, Oil-Free, and Biodegradable. The chemicals oxybenzone, 4-methylbenzylidene camphor, or the preservative butylparaben are all proven to damage coral reefs. If you’re not sure if your sunscreen is safe, it can be purchased at the park for about $15 US.
- Park closes at 5pm.