Board the colourful lit trajineras, and set sail through the most beautiful canals of Cancun.
Decorated with motifs from the 32 States of Mexico, the famous trajineras, that were once used for transporting flowers, fruits and vegetables grown in floating gardens, have become a mean of transportation and a visitor attraction for all those who visit Xoximilco.
This modern version of the legendary cruise through the canals, is a true Mexican fiesta, flowers, traditional music, soul food; and legendry tales make this attraction a true Mexican experience!
- This excursion takes you to Xoximilco Park and includes a Hotel Transfer. Pick up times will depend on your hotel location and traffic. Pick up will be confirmedby our partners who will contact youonce you are in resort. Please ensure you are at the pick up location at least 20mins prior to your confirmed pick up time.
- This is a tour for the whole family with child ages from 5 and above.
- The trajinera (boat) will depart at 6:30p.m.
- 20 passengers per trajinera.
- Kids are from 5 to 11 years old or with a minimumheight of 1 meter to max 1.40 meters.
- Days of operation: Monday through Saturday all year round.
- Tour start and finish time: 6:30 to 9:30 pm.